Sunday, January 16, 2011

GOLDEN GLOBE BEAUTIES

The EXCITEMENT!!! The BUILD UP!!!  It's Finally here!

 "What will Natalie Portman wear with her new ACCESSORY" (baby bump)??? Black Swan!!! That has been all the BUZZ....



With so much excitement in the air for the red carpet this year I'm finding it so hard to choose my ultimate all time FAVE... Is it me, or is everyone getting IT right this year?  There are a few ERAs hear-and-there!!!!  However WE @ savvy luxe try to always speak positively.... after all we believe that fashion is an expression of ones individual personality!  Criticism is not fashionable... Lets get STARTED!!!!

Olivia Wilde..... WOW!  She was the first to talk with RyanWhen I first saw her it was like WOW!  She just appeared. She WOWed me... She set the tone for me....  I had to re-group quickly.  And I am Glad that I did... there was so much GLAMOUR this year.  So many knocked it rite out-of-the-PARK.



So much colorGREEN an unusual color for the Red Carpet.  So RISKY... So glad IT worked!!!  Some of savvy luxe faves were...
Angelina Jolie "PITT" I'm JUST saying!.... In Versace
Katherine Zeta Jones...Monique Lhuillier
Mila Kunis....



Sorbet and Calvin Klein...... YUMMY!!!!
Claire Danes...Honeysuckle PINK color trends s/s 2011.  LOVE!!!
Emma Stone...Peach.  LOVE!!!



The GLEE girls ROCKED!!! 
Naya Rivea Love...
Heather Morris Love...
Lea Michele Love... Oscar de la Renta

Eva Longoria was just Beautiful in her gown...Zac Posen
Giuliana Rancic...Zac Posen




Piper Perab... Oscar de la Renta



Lots of Creams, Stone-Gray,Taupe, Pale Golds and Silvers even Ice Blue
Milla Jovovich...



Nicole Kidman...Prada



Jennifer Lopez...Zuhair Murad



Jennifer Love Hewlett...



Kaley Couco...Catherine Kid




Anne Hathaway...   Rachel Zoes' project.  She looks like a Glamorous movie star.  She always gets it right!  



Halle Berry! DAMN!!!  What can we say.....? She wore Nina Ricci. Beautiful LADY!      



      

No comments:

Post a Comment