LOVING BCBG ....
Use BCBG as a checklist for SUMMER accessories....
Monday, January 31, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
The Wide LEG Jeans and Trousers are BACK!!! Feels like the 70's....
I LOVE IT! You should have a denim pair left over from 2007-2008. savvy luxe sold the HABITUAL dark denim TROUSERS during 07-08.
Halter tops are always flattering for any season. Tory Burch is always a great source for the 70's era.
Solid and Neutral COLORS, White wash and specific SHAPES and STRUCTURES....
SIMPLE looking but COMPLICATED...
Philip Lim, Rag & Bone and Alexander Wang are just a few of my FAVE!!!
And of course Calvin Klein who, has created an ENTIRE clothing line (business) around the minimalist LOOK! Jennifer Anniston is often photographed wearing the look and wearing Calvin Klein... Love her too!
LOOOOOONG.... AGAIN!!! The return of the maxi... The SKIRT!!!
Picture a LONG well cut breathable and delicious (FABRIC) SKIRT and a KOOL T-shirt...
Manicured TOES resting on top of a Pair of the Koolest and latest FLIPFLOP or Sandals of the SEASON s/s 11!!! DKNY, Tory Burch, Dries Van Noten are just a few of the designers delivering this look to BOUTIQUES right now!
Prints... What can I say?.... They are HUGE, They are LOUD...
There's animal EVERYWHERE... Oh and let’s not forget the FRUIT... Will it be forbidden for some???
COLOR Blocking.... in a Whole new way! It's BLOCKING with separates...
BOLD colors paired. It's BRIGHTER and INTENSE!!! Think Jil Sanders, Proenza Schouler, Prabal Gurung
I love a GREAT pair of P.J's....
There is nothing like them....
YES!!! I like to look good sleeping too! Not to mention... when I take time before bed to pamper my tired body and nourish my skin, I sleep BETTER!!! This treatment to myself makes for a better WIFE and a HAPPIER MOM!!! I wait until everyone is in bed before I take this time for MYSELF!!! I love Gap BODY. There are so many other Designers to choose from...
Look for your price point to treat yourself to this LIFETIME trend!!!
LADIES... with everything else to WORRY about like... Colleges, Vacation Spots and what to do with the KIDS for the SUMMER, Hair color, Nail color, Work, Relationships, and on and on... YOU deserve this TREND!!!!
BIG-ole-EARRINGS. GIANT stones
Statement Making and OVER the TOP.... Love!!! For me it will always be the oversized RING and I think that I will always LOVE the BIB necklace!!!
Elegant and Organic.... Makes me PANT with EXCITEMENT!
Look for Designers like:
Proenza Schouler, s.2011 Runway looks
Oscar de la Renta/Bracelet, $475 Net-A-Porter
TopShop has an Enamel Oval RING $20
Madewell Flapper FRINGE necklace $62 LOVE!!! Tassle and Fringe- Feels VINTAGE!!!
Look out for these items @ every PRICE POINT! From Louis Vuitton to Old Navy
Structured & Architectural: Pamela Love s.2011/ TopShop FUTURISTIC Metal Collar...OMG $35 by Boe
Rose GOLD s.2011
Silver, Platinum or Rose GOLD
Picture an Incredible Rose GOLD Rolex! WOW!
I saw a photograph of Whitney Port wearing a ROSE gold ROLLY!!!
House of Harlow 1960 STACK rings $20 @ Endless.com
Mathew Williams is coming to H&M
What "I" Think YOU should STORE, AND what will CARRY over to S/S2011...
1. Clogs will continue... so CARRY them over to s/s11... just Remove the SOCKS!
2. Leggings can be STORED for s/s11... But LEGGINGS are here to STAY!
3. Trench Coats will CARRY over as transitional Pieces.
4. Over-the -Knee Boots can be STORED.
5. Sequins can always be CARRIED over but tone it Down...Just USE this TREND for a BIT of sparkle!
6. Juicers can be STORED for s/s11... who has the time to Juice in the summer. Summers are BUSY and exciting and on-the-go!!! So!!! Don't skimp on your DAILY in-take... just go to Whole Foods and BUY the fruits and veggies and Whole foods will juice IT for free and include a half gallon containers for home... pour, drink and be healthy!!!
7. STORE your exercise equipment and get OUT side for your WORKOUTS!!! After this winter’s Storms we all need to get OUT!!!
8. Platform SHOES!!! Wedges, Flats....
WEAR NOW and LATER!!!