Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's SUPPER Bowl Weekend LADIES!!!

WHAT TO WEAR, WHAT TO WEAR???!!!

What would I like to wear for Supper Bowl?  I want to be comfortable and I want to be CUTE! HUMMMMM....  Every Suuper Bowl function I have ever attended the women seperate from the men...
everyone comes in there best casual-look like I don't care or-tried too hard FIT! 
We need celeb and designer INSPIRATION.... 

This is the NEW collaboration of THEYSKEN THEORY!! LOVE!
I especially love the look in the back of the line...the full trouser pant and the charcoal grey long sleeve T. You can't get any more casual-look like you DID'NT try too hard-to be CUTER than that ...


SEQUINS.....LOVELY!!!
OKAY!.....
I LOVE THIS!!!... I have wanted these BEADED Harem Pants for a while.  If I could find the right FABRIC I would DIYThese are J. Crew


KIM K!
She is CUTE with on PURPOSE




NIKKI....

CELEB inspiration!  I just love Nicoles' look.  I have admired her style for a while.


Casual and Simple....









WHAT TO EAT, WHAT TO EAT?












Something for the KIDS...




Lets PARTY!

WHOSE PLAYING?????? HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment